Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Inspiration

Tulips are  my most favorite flower.  They are so beautiful and come in a multitude of rich colors.  And while they appear fragile, they certainly are not.  I can remember late spring frost while I was in college in Boston and these flowers would stand up to practically anything Mother Nature threw at them.   These pictures weren't taken in Boston, though.  They were taken a few weeks ago in California.  I took so many pictures and had my daughters posing all over with the flowers.  Fortunately, they love tulips too and didn't mind mommy being a shutterbug with them and the gorgeous Tulips.

I am going to have to  make something in colors that mimic the gorgeous colors in this tulip garden.  These flowers and their colors are truly inspirational to me.